You might like
You are in:
- Vegetarian Paté
Back Vegetarian Paté
A tasty vegetarian paté made from lentils and truffle oil, topped with nuts. A perfect meat free alternative.
- 200g Dried Lentils
- 450ml Vegetable Stock
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1½ tbsp Truffle Oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 3 pinches Ground Black Pepper
- 1 handful Mixed Nuts, (optional)
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Boil the lentils in stock until the lentils are soft and all the stock has been absorbed, about 30 minutes. Remove from heat, and let cool.
- Place lentils in a food processor. Pour in olive oil and truffle oil, and make into an almost smooth consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and add additional truffle oil if desired.
- Pulse to preferred thickness and consistency. If too thick, pour in a few teaspoons of water or stock to thin.
- Sprinkle a few nuts on top for decoration and an extra bite.