- Vegan Butternut Curry with Cauliflower…
Vegan Butternut Curry with Cauliflower and Green Beans
Vegetable curry is a fantastically quick, simple
and healthy dinner to make and enjoy with your family. This vegan butternut
curry uses coconut milk as the base, giving you a lovely light texture, perfect
for enjoying with rice or naan breads. With green beans, cauliflower, chickpeas
and butternut squash, this curry recipe is packed full of vitamins and
nutrients, ideal to keep your body nourished and healthy. To add plenty of
flavour, we’ve used balti curry paste, this fantastic ingredient has the
perfect balance of spices, garlic, paprika and cumin to give your dishes a
burst of flavour and a touch of heat without requiring you to buy all the
- 1 1/2 large butternut squash or 1 small butternut squash, cut into small cubes
- ½ Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Small Onions, finely diced
- 1 handful Green Beans
- 1 Chickpeas, drained
- 300ml Vegetable Stock
- 400ml Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Balti Curry Paste
- 2 tbsp Mellow Yellow Rapeseed Oil
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Heat up a large sauté pan on the hob. Fry the onion in the Mellow Yellow Rapeseed Oil for a few minutes.
- Add the curry paste and fry for a minute or two until fragrant. Add your butternut squash and continue to fry for a few more minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock, coconut milk, green beans, chickpeas and cauliflower. Leave to simmer for around half an hour until everything is cooked through.
- Serve with cooked rice.
Farrington’s Mellow Yellow have created a range of delicious recipes for the whole family to enjoy. These simple recipes all use Farrington’s Mellow Yellow Cold Pressed Rapeseed oil which has half the saturated fat of olive oil, is rich in Omega 3 and has a high smoke point, making this tasty and versatile British oil perfect for all types of cooking and baking.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Mellow Yellow