You might like
You are in:
- Two-Fork Fondue with Trio of Chocolate
Back Two-Fork Fondue with Trio of Chocolate
Two-Fork Fondue with Trio of Chocolate
Warm, gooey chocolate, juicy exotic fruit and two forks. What could be more perfect for a romantic dessert?
- 45g milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 45g white chocolate, finely chopped
- 45g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 120ml double cream
- 1 kiwi, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into chunks
- 75g coconut chunks
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Get ahead by arranging the fruit on a platter, cover with cling film and store in the fridge. Then prepare the chocolate and cream in bowls, so all you have to do after your dinner is pop them in the microwave.
- Place each chocolate in a separate small bowl or ramekin. Divide the cream between each bowl then heat in the microwave for 45 seconds*. Stir gently until smooth and combined. (Alternatively, heat the cream in a bowl over a saucepan of barely simmering water then add the chocolate, remove from the heat and leave for 5 minutes to melt, then stir to combine. Repeat with the remaining 2 chocolates.) * Microwave wattages vary. This time is a guide only.
- Spoon each chocolate mix into a small pot and serve straight away with the exotic fruit.