You might like
You are in:
- Turmeric Fish Fingers
Back Turmeric Fish Fingers
Turmeric Fish Fingers
Make fish and chips with a twist.
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 2 salmon fillets, cut into fingers
- 2 eggs
- 100 breadcrumbs
- 1 Lucy Bee Turmeric Powder
- 30 cheese, grated
- 1 pinch Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, gas mark 4.
- Place sweet potato wedges onto a tray, drizzle over Lucy Bee Coconut Oil and sprinkle over Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and ground black pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes and flip half way through.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add the breadcrumbs, Lucy Bee Turmeric, cheese, Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and ground black pepper and stir together.
- Next, roll each salmon finger first into the egg then into the breadcrumbs, making sure they’re completely coated.
- Place each fish finger onto the tray and bake for 30 minutes, flipping half way through, until the breadcrumb coating is crispy and the salmon soft and flaky.
- Serve with mushy peas and Greek yoghurt.
Coconut Oil: Recipes for Real Life by Lucy Bee (Quadrille £15) Photography: Dan Jones
Coconut Oil: Nature’s Perfect Ingredient by Lucy Bee (Quadrille £15) Photography: Ria Osborne