You might like
You are in:
- Turmeric and Black Pepper Porridge
Back Turmeric and Black Pepper Porridge
Turmeric and Black Pepper Porridge
Warming and tasty porridge topped with toasted seeds is always a good idea.
- 75g gluten free oats
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 175ml milk, almond, cows, coconut, or half milk and half water
- 1 tsp honey, optional, for sweetness
- 20g toasted seed breakfast topper
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 handful mixed fresh berries
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- In a pan, add the oats, Lucy Bee Turmeric Powder, black pepper, milk of choice and optional honey. Stir to fully combine and then put on a medium heat on the hob. Keep stirring continuously to stop it from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Just before it has reached your desired consistency, remove the pan from the heat and pour into a bowl (by removing it just before, this allows the residual heat to finish the cooking for you, making your perfect bowl of porridge).
- Top your porridge with the Morrisons Toasted Seed Medley Breakfast Topper, fresh berries and sprinkle over the Lucy Bee Cinnamon. Serve and enjoy.
Coconut Oil: Recipes for Real Life by Lucy Bee (Quadrille £15) Photography: Dan Jones
Coconut Oil: Nature’s Perfect Ingredient by Lucy Bee (Quadrille £15) Photography: Ria Osborne