You might like
You are in:
- Turkey Burgers
Back Turkey Burgers
Fancy a burger but want to try something different? Try this tasty turkey twist on the traditional burger.
- 350g turkey mince
- 2 tbsp redcurrant jelly
- 1 egg, beaten
- 50g fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced
- 4 salad onions
- 4 burger buns
- 1 handful little gem lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 heaped tbsp helping of sweetcorn relish, optional
- 4 heaped tbsp tomato sauce, optional
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Place the turkey mince into a large mixing bowl with the redcurrant jelly, egg, breadcrumbs, grated carrot and spring onions.
- Mix well with clean hands and divide the mixture into 4 pieces.
- Shape into burgers and grill on the barbecue for 5 minutes per side until no pink meat remains.
- Serve in seeded burger buns with a little gem lettuce leaf and a few slices of tomato. Add a spoonful of sweetcorn relish or tomato sauce, if desired.