You might like
You are in:
- Tuna, Tomato and Smashed Avocado Stacks
Back Tuna, Tomato and Smashed Avocado Stacks
Tuna, Tomato and Smashed Avocado Stacks
Create a tasty, satisfying, healthy lunch or snack with just a few simple ingredients.
- 1 Princes Tuna Chunks in Spring Water
- 1 Small Ripe Avocado, halved, pitted and peeled
- 3 drops Lemon Juice
- 2 Wholemeal Sandwich Thins
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 tbsp Red Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Red Pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp Yellow Pepper, choppped
Total time required
- Preparation time:
Use rice cakes, crispbread or crusty bread instead of flatbread ‘thins’ if you prefer.
- Drain the tuna, and break into chunks.
- Mash the avocado with a fork, adding a few drops of lemon juice and a little salt and black pepper. Spread onto the bases of the sandwich thins.
- Mix the tuna chunks with the tomato, red onion and pepper. Season. Share between the sandwich thins, positioning the tops in place. Serve garnished with flat leaf parsley or rocket.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Princes.