You might like
You are in:
- Tuna Protein Bowl
Back Tuna Protein Bowl
Tuna Protein Bowl
Health in a bowl! That’s this delicious tuna recipe.
- 2 Princes Tuna Chunks in Spring Water
- 150g Cous Cous, cooked
- 150g Broccoli 'rice'
- 150g Noodles
- 80g Red Cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 Avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 3 sprinkles Lime or lemon Juice, for sprinkling
- 1 handful Chia Seeds, (optional)
Total time required
- Preparation time:
Packed with good-for-you ingredients things, make protein bowls a regular part of your healthy, balanced diet.
- Drain the cans of tuna, then flake into chunks.
- Share the couscous between 2 serving bowls.
- Cook the broccoli ‘rice’ and butternut squash noodles according to pack instructions. Share between the bowls with the red cabbage and avocado slices.
- Arrange the tuna chunks on top, then serve, sprinkled with lime or lemon juice and chia seeds (if using).
This recipe has been kindly provided by Princes.