You might like
You are in:
- Traffic Light Ice Lollies
Back Traffic Light Ice Lollies
Traffic Light Ice Lollies
Little ones will love these colourful, fruity lollies in summer! Get them to help you with preparing the fruit and pouring the lollies - though of course, supervise carefully!
- 250g strawberries
- 4½ tbsp honey
- 3 large peaches, peeled, stoned, sliced
- 5 large kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- In a blender, purée the strawberries then sieve to get rid of the seeds. Stir one and a half tablespoons of honey into the purée.
- Pour the strawberry purée into the bottom of each ice lolly mould (or use empty yogurt pots) until they are one third full. Freeze until firm (about 1 1⁄2 hours).
- Repeat the purée process with the peaches, and add another one and a half tablespoons of honey (there’s no need to sieve the peaches).
- Pour into the moulds and freeze until firm.
- Sieve the kiwi to remove its seeds. Add this, mixed with the rest of the honey, to the moulds and insert the sticks.
- Freeze for another 1 1⁄2 hours or until completely frozen.
- Get out in the sun and enjoy!