You might like
You are in:
- The Honey Pop
Back The Honey Pop
The Honey Pop
If you like your popcorn sweet, then this recipe is for you - complete with honey, cinnamon and almonds it's the perfect addition to your movie night.
- 1 cup popcorn kernels
- 1½ tbsp honey
- 1 sprinkle cinnamon
- 1 handful flaked almonds
- 75ml vegetable oil
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Start with a clean and clear working space.
- Add the vegetable oil to a large pot.
- Cover and put on a medium-high heat for 2 minutes until the oil is at cooking/popping temperature.
- Add the popcorn kernels.
- Cover and cook the popcorn, you will hear the kernels popping (DO NOT REMOVE LID AT THIS POINT).
- Wait 60/90 seconds to cook, shaking the pot occasionally until the popping slows down.
- After about 2 minutes, and once the popping has slowed down, take off the heat and take the lid off the pot. This lets the steam out and keeps the popcorn crisp.
- Add the flaked almonds, sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle honey over the top.
- Toss until completely coated. You could also do this in a large paper bag.
- Eat and enjoy.