You might like
You are in:
- Tagliatelle Bolognese with Olives and Capers
Back Tagliatelle Bolognese with Olives and Capers
Tagliatelle Bolognese with Olives and Capers
Serve up this rich and flavourful tagliatelle bolognese with olives and capers.
- 1 drizzle olive oil
- 1 white onion, diced
- 2 celery sticks, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 750g pork mince
- 1 pinch chilli flakes
- 25ml white wine
- 4 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes, 400g
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 100g capers, rinsed
- 100g green olives
- 100g black olives
- 1 large handful Parmesan, to serve
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Drizzle a little olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the diced onion and celery and sauté over a medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the crushed garlic and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Add the mince and chilli flakes and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the white wine and tomato purée and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and vegetable stock, bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add the capers and mixed olives.
- Simmer for a further 10 minutes, season to taste and keep warm.
- Cook the pasta as per pack instructions.
- Spoon the bolognese over the pasta. Add fresh basil and parmesan cheese to serve.