You might like
You are in:
- Tagliatelle Bolognese with Olives and…
Back Tagliatelle Bolognese with Olives and…
Tagliatelle Bolognese with Olives and Capers
Serve up this rich and flavourful tagliatelle bolognese with olives and capers.
- 1 drizzle olive oil
- 1 white onion, diced
- 2 celery sticks, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 750g pork mince
- 1 pinch chilli flakes
- 25ml white wine
- 4 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes, 400g
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 100g capers, rinsed
- 100g green olives
- 100g black olives
- 1 large handful Parmesan, to serve
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Drizzle a little olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the diced onion and celery and sauté over a medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the crushed garlic and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Add the mince and chilli flakes and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the white wine and tomato purée and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and vegetable stock, bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add the capers and mixed olives.
- Simmer for a further 10 minutes, season to taste and keep warm.
- Cook the pasta as per pack instructions.
- Spoon the bolognese over the pasta. Add fresh basil and parmesan cheese to serve.