You might like
You are in:
- Spicy Tuna Jackets
Back Spicy Tuna Jackets
Spicy Tuna Jackets
Fast, easy and flavourful, these spicy tuna jackets hit the hunger spot when time is tight.
- 2 Princes Tuna Chunks in Spring Water
- ½ Red or Green Chilli, finely chopped
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander, finely chopped
- 150g Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 2 Baking Potatoes, large
- 1 handful Watercress , to garnish
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Drain the cans of tuna, then mix with the chilli, tomatoes, red onion, coriander and cottage cheese.
- To cook the potatoes in the microwave, allow 10-12 minutes on full power. Ensure that the potatoes are tender throughout before eating.
- Fill the baked potatoes with the tuna mixture. Garnish with watercress sprigs and serve.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Princes.