You might like
You are in:
- Spiced Crab and Sweetcorn Soup
Back Spiced Crab and Sweetcorn Soup
Spiced Crab and Sweetcorn Soup
Make the most of in season Crab with this easy to make Spicy Crab and Sweetcorn Soup.
- 400g potato, peeled and diced
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1½ litres fish stock, made from cubes, follow the instructions on the packet
- 150g sweetcorn, drained
- 170g crab meat
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the potato, onion and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring until the onion has softened but not browned.
- Add the stock, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 12 minutes. Then using a stick blender, blitz until smooth.
- Add the sweetcorn, crab meat and chilli sauce. Stir well and heat through for 3-4 minutes. Toss in the coriander and serve.