You might like
You are in:
- Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bites
Back Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bites
Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bites
Try this tasty dish, perfect for your next party.
- 2 Cucumbers
- 120g Cream Cheese, softened
- 24 sprigs Freshly Chopped Dill, and 2 tsp
- ½ tsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 120g Smoked Salmon, cut into 5cm strips
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Slice cucumbers into thin strips about 6 inches long with a sharp knife or mandolin slicer.
- In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, chopped dill, lemon juice and black pepper.
- Assemble your cucumber rings. You will need two for each ring. Make sure the slices overlap slightly.
- Then stuff the mixture into each cucumber ring, but try not to overload them.
- Top with a piece of smoked salmon and a sprig of dill. Then serve.