You might like
You are in:
- Smoked Salmon and Avocado Shots
Back Smoked Salmon and Avocado Shots
Smoked Salmon and Avocado Shots
This smoked salmon and avocado dish works perfectly served in shot glasses as a canapé, or serve on small plates for a more filling starter.
Makes 8 starters or 16 canapés
- 120g smoked salmon
- 150g light cream cheese
- 8 tbsp créme fraîche
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 3 avocados, peeled and stoned
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 pack breadsticks
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Snip the smoked salmon into tiny pieces and place in a mixing bowl with the cream cheese, 4 tbsp crème fraîche and dill. Season to taste and divide between serving glasses.
- Blitz the avocado with remaining crème fraîche and lemon juice then spoon on top of each salmon shot and top with dill.
- Serve with breadsticks.