You might like
You are in:
- Root Vegetable Mash
Back Root Vegetable Mash
Root Vegetable Mash
is a delicious duo of sweet potato and carrot, introducing a combination of
flavours for your baby.
- 100g Frozen Sweet Potato
- 75g Frozen Carrot
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Use other root vegetable that you might have at home too, such as parsnips, butternut squash, or swede.
- Place the carrot in a saucepan of water, bring to boil, and cook for approx 5 minutes. Put the lid on the pan to speed up the boiling.
- Now add the sweet potato and cook for another 10-15 mins until tender. Drain the vegetables.
- Blend into a purée (or mash with a fork) until you have a soft smooth texture. If the mixture is too thick, add a little full-fat milk or baby’s usual milk.
- Cool down before serving.
- Freeze any leftovers in small pots or ice cube trays.