You might like
You are in:
- Roasted Parsnips
Back Roasted Parsnips
Try these roasted parsnips as a tasty side dish. Perfect for a family meal or even Christmas Dinner.
- 4 Parsnips
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Honey
- ¾ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 sprinkle Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat an oven to 230 C / Gas 8.
- Place the parsnips into a bowl and toss with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic, homey, salt and pepper to taste. Then spread out onto a baking tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until they're golden and tender.