You might like
You are in:
- Roast Cod Loin with Balsamic Crumb and…
Back Roast Cod Loin with Balsamic Crumb and…
Roast Cod Loin with Balsamic Crumb and New Potato Wedges
We love this one… a mouth watering medley of Morrisons own chunky cod loin baked under a crispy balsamic crumb and served with roast new potato wedges and a garden fresh pea tartare. Finished with a handful of salty samphire. Fish, chips 'n' peas with a twist!
- 675g cod loin
- 85g panko breadcrumbs
- 25g balsamic glaze
- 300g new potatoes
- 100g frozen peas
- 100g tartare sauce
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 25g butter
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
To make panko breadcrumbs, put three or four slices of stale bread in a food processor then allow them to dry out in a warm oven for a few minutes.
- Mix the panko crumbs, glaze and parsley in a bowl to make the crust. Season to taste.
- Cut the new potatoes into wedges. Toss in oil, season and roast for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Blanch the peas, drain, and mix with tartare and butter. Blend into a coarse paste.
- Divide the cod loin into 4 equal pieces and coat with crumb.
- Place on a lightly oiled tray and roast at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Plate as desired and serve with blanched samphire.