You might like
You are in:
- Richmond Chicken…
Back Richmond Chicken…
Richmond Chicken Sausage with Pea and Potato Crush
- 1 pack Richmond Chicken Sausages
- 700g Potatoes
- 150g Frozen Peas
- 50g Butter
- 25g Parmesan, (optional)
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: 5 minutes to mash potatoes, slice sausages and assemble dish.
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium and cook the Richmond chicken sausages as per packet instructions.
- Whilst the chicken sausages are cooking, chop the potatoes and place into a pan of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add the peas to the boiling potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and peas and return to the pan. Add in the butter (and parmesan if using) and crush with a potato masher until everything is mixed together.
- Slice the Richmond Chicken Sausages into bite sized chunks.
- Season to taste and serve with the chicken sausages.
- Dig in and let us know how your creation turned out via our Facebook page!