You might like
You are in:
- Raspberry Ripple Fluff…
Back Raspberry Ripple Fluff…
Raspberry Ripple Fluff
Create these delicious pots of raspberry joy for a quick and easy family treat.
- 1 pack raspberry flavour jelly
- 410g canned evaporated milk
- 300g fresh raspberries
- 25g icing sugar
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Other time: Chill time 4hrs
- Dissolve the jelly in 200ml boiling water.
- Pour the evaporated milk into a large mixing bowl and place it over a pan of gently simmering water.
- Whisk the milk with electric beaters until it looks thick and foamy, then fold in the jelly mixture.
- Push 200g of the raspberries through a sieve, making sure you discard the seeds. Sift the icing sugar into the purée and mix well.
- Spoon the jelly mixture into six individual serving dishes, alternating with a drizzle of raspberry purée.
- Chill for 4 hours until set. Decorate the tops with a few fresh raspberries to serve.