You might like
You are in:
- Quinoa Patties with Courgette and Feta
Back Quinoa Patties with Courgette and Feta
Quinoa Patties with Courgette and Feta
For a vegetarian recipe that even meat-eaters will love, these quinoa, courgette and feta patties are great.
- 300g cooked quinoa
- 3 eggs, yolk only
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 courgette, grated and well squeezed to remove water
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 pinches salt and pepper
- 100g feta, finely crumbed
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: 20 mins to cook quinoa
- Cook the quinoa as per the pack instructions.
- Combine all the ingredients along with the cooked quinoa together and form in to approx 10 patties. Add breadcrumbs if the mixture is too wet.
- Pan fry in a little oil for 1 minute on each side.
- Then place on a baking tray and pop into a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.