You might like
You are in:
- Quick and Easy Apple Crumble
Back Quick and Easy Apple Crumble
Quick and Easy Apple Crumble
Nothing beats an apple crumble for dessert – it’s the ultimate comfort food!
- 2 cans Princes Apple Fruit Filling
- 150g Plain Flour
- 1 pinch Salt
- 75g Butter, chilled and cut into pieces
- 30g Caster Sugar
- 1 tbsp Demerara Sugar
- 2 scoops Ice Cream, or cream or custard to serve
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan oven 170°C, Gas Mark 5.
- Tip the cans of apple filling into a baking dish.
- Put the flour and salt into a large mixing bowl and add the butter. Using your fingertips, rub the butter into the flour until the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the caster sugar.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture evenly over the apple filling. Scatter the demerara sugar over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve with ice cream, cream or custard.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Princes.