You might like
You are in:
- Pomegranate Mojito Mocktail
Back Pomegranate Mojito Mocktail
Pomegranate Mojito Mocktail
Non-alcoholic cocktails are still packed with plenty of flavour and cheer. This spin on the classic contains delicious pomegranate seeds still keeping with the Mojito theme with plenty if mint & lime.
- 3 tbsp Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 large bunch Mint
- 2 Limes
- 1 Litre Pomegranate Juice
- 500ml Lemonade
Total time required
- Preparation time:
A day ahead, Fill up an ice cube tray and drop in some pomegranate seeds, freeze.
- Reserving half the mint for serving, tear the rest into a large jug with the lime quarters.
- Using a muddler (or rolling pin), bash the mint and lime to release the flavours.
- Add the pomegranate juice and lemonade.
- Put ice cubes in each glass, then strain over the pomegranate mix through a small sieve. Garnish with lime slices and more mint.