You might like
You are in:
- Pineapple Pancakes
Back Pineapple Pancakes
Fancy some pancakes for breakfast or brunch? Try these, made with Princes Pineapple Chunks in Juice and mashed banana for anutritious, delicious twist.Cooks Tip:For dairy-free pancakes use oat milk or soya milk and use a dairy-free yogurt.Add a drizzle of clear honey or syrup for extra indulgence.
- 1 Princes Pineapple Chunks in Juice
- 120g Plain Flour
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 Large Egg
- 150ml Milk
- 2 tbsp Greek-Style Yogurt, plus extra to serve
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Banana, mashed
- 3 drops Vegetable Oil
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Drain the can of Princes Pineapple Chunks in Juice. Chop half of the fruit finely and reserve the remainder.
- Put the flour and salt into a large bowl and add the egg, milk, yogurt and vanilla extract. Beat together using a hand whisk to make a smooth batter. Stir in the mashed banana and the chopped pineapple.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and add a few drops of oil. Cooking in batches, ladle in the batter to make small pancakes. Cook until the batter sets on the surface, then flip over to cook the other side – about 1-2 minutes. Continue until all the batter is used up.
- Serve the pancakes topped with Greek yogurt and the reserved pineapple chunks.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Princes.