You might like
You are in:
- Philadelphia Mediterranean Stuffed…
Back Philadelphia Mediterranean Stuffed…
Philadelphia Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers
The fresh taste of the Philadelphia Mediterranean Herbs adds the perfect seasoning to this dish – perfect for showing loved ones that you care
- 125g couscous
- 200ml chicken stock
- 2 tbsps parsley
- ½ lemon juice
- 80g cherry tomatoes
- 20g pitted black or green olives
- 85g hot smoked peppered salmon flakes
- 4 red peppers
- 160g philadelphia
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Place the couscous in a bowl, pour over the boiling stock, then cover with clingfilm and leave to stand for 5 mins.
- Use a fork to fluff up the grains, then stir through the chopped parsley, lemon juice, tomatoes, olives and salmon. Season and heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Put the halved peppers, cut-side up, onto a baking tray. Roast in the oven for 20 mins, until starting to soften, then fill with the couscous mixture. Bake for a further 10 mins to warm the couscous through.
- Divide the Philadelphia between the pepper halves, spread a little to cover, and serve with a green salad.
These recipes have been kindly provided by Philadelphia.