You might like
You are in:
- Peanut Butter Cacao Overnight Oats
Back Peanut Butter Cacao Overnight Oats
Peanut Butter Cacao Overnight Oats
A chocolatey breakfast with a difference.
- 75g gluten free oats
- 2 tsp Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- 3 tsp peanut butter
- 175ml milk, almond, cows, coconut or half milk and half water)
- 1 tsp honey, optional for sweetness
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ banana, sliced
- 25g almond, fruit and seed topper
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Other time: Leave in the fridge for at least 8 hours
- In a jar or bowl add the oats and Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate, stir to fully coat the oats. Add 2 tsp. of peanut butter and stir vigorously, as the peanut butter and chocolate oats combine, the butter should begin to break down a little and mix in better.
- Pour in the milk of your choice and mix, make sure to scrape the bottom of the container and the corners to lift up all the dried oats. If you are adding honey, add in now and continue to mix it all together. Cover the container and leave in the fridge overnight (minimum of 8 hours).
- In the morning, remove the oats from the fridge, uncover, mix again and begin to top with your banana slices, Morrisons Almond, Fruit & Seed Topper, sprinkle with Lucy Bee Cinnamon and drizzle over 1 tsp. peanut butter. Serve and enjoy.
Coconut Oil: Recipes for Real Life by Lucy Bee (Quadrille £15) Photography: Dan Jones
Coconut Oil: Nature’s Perfect Ingredient by Lucy Bee (Quadrille £15) Photography: Ria Osborne