You might like
You are in:
- Pea Green Mash
Back Pea Green Mash
Pea Green Mash
is yummy blend of peas and courgette, a quick and easy veggie first taste.
- 1 Medium Courgette (approx 200g), washed and chopped
- 100g Frozen Peas
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Place the courgette and peas in the pan and cook for around 8 minutes until tender.
- Drain and allow to cool a little.
- Blend (or mash together with a fork) until smooth. If the mixture is too thick, add a little full-fat milk or your baby’s usual milk.
- Freeze any leftovers in small pots or ice cube trays.