You might like
You are in:
- Parsnip, Spinach & Sweet Potato Puree
Back Parsnip, Spinach & Sweet Potato Puree
Parsnip, Spinach & Sweet Potato Puree
This is a tasty puree which is great for growing
little ones. Top tip, add a tiny bit of grated apple for a sweet fruity zing.
- 1 Medium Parsnip, peeled and diced
- 150g Frozen Sweet Potato
- 1 Apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 50g Frozen Spinach
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Boil diced parsnip, sweet potato and apple and simmer gently for 15 minutes until tender.
- Add the spinach and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Puree in a blender until smooth.
- Freeze any leftovers in small pots or ice cube trays.