You might like
You are in:
- Parmesan Crisps
Back Parmesan Crisps
A very simple recipe! Enjoy on their own or as an accompaniment.
- 200g Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 heaped tbsp Furikake
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat oven to 210 C / Gas mark 6.
- Cover a baking tray with baking parchment or a baking mat.
- Sprinkle the parmesan in 5cm circles and cook for 4 minutes in the oven.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven with a palette knife. Take a rolling pin and roll each biscuit onto the rolling pin whilst they are still warm.
- Let each biscuit cool on the rolling pin then remove and sprinkle with the furikake.
- Serve once cooled and crisp.