You might like
You are in:
- Parmesan Chicken Bites
Back Parmesan Chicken Bites
Parmesan Chicken Bites
These cheesy chicken bites with a crunchy coating taste great at parties.
Makes 32 bites
- 4 chicken breasts
- 200g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 100g ground almonds
- 2 tbsp Italian dried herbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 100g plain flour
- 1 small handful chives, chopped, to garnish
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan/200C/gas 6.
- Cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise. Then cut each length into bite size chunks.
- Place the Parmesan cheese, ground almonds and Italian dried herbs into a bowl and mix well.
- Place the beaten eggs and flour into two separate bowls. Season the flour well with salt and pepper.
- Line two baking trays with baking parchment.
- In batches, dip the chicken bites into the flour, then egg and finally the Parmesan mix. Place onto the lined baking trays.
- Place into the preheated oven and cook for 20 minutes or until the Parmesan bites are golden brown and piping hot. Scatter chopped chives over the top to garnish.
- Serve with your favourite dip.