You might like
You are in:
- Pan-fried Sprouts with Diced Pancetta
Back Pan-fried Sprouts with Diced Pancetta
Pan-fried Sprouts with Diced Pancetta
These pan-fried sprouts are so delicious your guests will be begging for seconds.
- 140g bacon lardons
- 2 tbsp light olive oil
- 2 kg sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 tbsp cranberry sauce
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan and add the pancetta. Dry-fry for 10 minutes, stirring frequently until crispy. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the oil to the pan with the halved sprouts and season. Stir-fry over a medium high heat for 7-8 minutes, stir in the cranberry sauce and cook until it melts and coats the sprouts evenly.
- Spoon into a warmed serving dish and scatter with the cooked diced pancetta.