You might like
You are in:
- New York-style Pastrami Bagel
Back New York-style Pastrami Bagel
New York-style Pastrami Bagel
A NYC style bagel, pack it up and eat it on the go!
- 6 whole bagels
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 4 tbsp piccallili
- 1 bag spinach, rocket and red chard
- 4 slices edam cheese
- 12 slices pastrami
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cut the bagels in half and toast them lightly under the grill.
- Spread the bottom half of each bagel with cream cheese. Top with piccalilli and a handful of salad leaves.
- Lay a slice of cheese over the salad and top with plenty of pastrami, some cucumber and onion. Season lightly and finish by adding the bagel lid.