You might like
You are in:
- Napolina Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Back Napolina Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Napolina Mediterranean Pasta Salad
This fresh summer salad features sunny Mediterranean
flavours, is easy to make and ideal for lunch or as a tasty side dish.
- 300g Napolina Whole Wheat Fusilli
- 2 tbsp Napolina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Napolina Spicy Bean Salad
- 45g Green Olives
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely diced
- 1 yellow pepper, finely diced
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- ½ lemon
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Black Pepper
Total time required
- Cooking time:
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, season with salt.
- Add 300g of wholewheat fusilli pasta and cook until al dente.
- Meanwhile, finely dice 1 yellow pepper. Slice 2 spring onions. Finely dice 1 clove of garlic. Finely chop a handful of flat leaf parsley. Halve 300g of cherry tomatoes and 45g of green olives.
- Drain the pasta, rinse with cold water and transfer to a large serving dish.
- Add 1 can of spicy bean salad. Mix well, then add the tomatoes, yellow pepper, olives, spring onions and mix together.
- In a separate bowl combine 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, black pepper and the chopped garlic.
- Add the juice of half a lemon, then stir well.
- Add the chopped parsley to the pasta followed by the dressing and mix well.
- Serve with some more chopped parsley.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Napolina.