You might like
You are in:
- Napolina Italian Tuna Pasta Bake
Back Napolina Italian Tuna Pasta Bake
Napolina Italian Tuna Pasta Bake
This comforting and tasty tuna pasta bake, which uses passata
with basil, is sure to become a family favourite.
- 500g Napolina Fusilli
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Princes Tuna Chunks in Brine
- 1 Napolina Passata with Basil
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 2 tbsp Napolina Olive Oil
- 100g Parmesan cheese
Total time required
- Cooking time:
- Cook 500g of Napolina Bronze Die Fusilli pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water, until al dente.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180°c / 160°c Fan / Gas Mark 4.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil to a pan. Finely chop an onion as well as 1 garlic clove, then add to the pan.
- Add one can of drained tuna and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in a carton of Napolina Passata with Basil and stir.
- Add 1 teaspoon of dried oregano and black pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain the cooked pasta and add to the sauce.
- Mix well and pour into an oven proof dish.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan and cook for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Napolina.