You might like
You are in:
- Mussel and Chorizo Bake
Back Mussel and Chorizo Bake
Mussel and Chorizo Bake
This delicious dish is perfect for serving to guests.
- 750g mussels
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100g chorizo, sliced into 1cm pieces
- 100ml white wine
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small handful flat leaf parsley, chopped, to garnish
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Use salt and pepper in this recipe as seasoning.
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan/200C/gas 6.
- De-beard and rinse the mussels in cold water, discarding any broken shells or open mussels. Place in a medium sized roasting tin.
- Add the remaining ingredients, season with salt and pepper and mix well to combine the ingredients.
- Cover the roasting tin tightly with tin foil and bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove the foil and bake for a further 30 minutes, stirring half way through the cooking time.
- Once cooked, discard any mussels which have not opened and garnish with chopped flat leaf parsley.