- Mellow Yellow Roasted Spiced Cauliflower
Mellow Yellow Roasted Spiced Cauliflower
A hint of garam masala, a pinch of salt and good glug of Farrington’s Mellow Yellow Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil can transform a cauliflower into a dish full of flavour and colour. Serve as a side to add a touch of Indian inspiration to any meal.
- 2 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp Farrington’s Mellow Yellow Rapeseed Oil
- 1 cauliflower
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat your oven to 190°C/180°C.
- To a small bowl, add your garam masala, salt and Mellow Yellow Rapeseed Oil. Mix together well.
- Cut your cauliflower into small florets. Paint each floret with your spiced oil mixture and place into a baking tray. Roast for 30 minutes or until the cauliflower is cooked through.
Farrington’s Mellow Yellow have created a range of delicious recipes for the whole family to enjoy. These simple recipes all use Farrington’s Mellow Yellow Cold Pressed Rapeseed oil which has half the saturated fat of olive oil, is rich in Omega 3 and has a high smoke point, making this tasty and versatile British oil perfect for all types of cooking and baking.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Mellow Yellow