You might like
You are in:
- Mackerel Sizzle Tomato and Smokey Chilli…
Back Mackerel Sizzle Tomato and Smokey Chilli…
Mackerel Sizzle Tomato and Smokey Chilli Rice
Why not try this recipe for there for something late times and I want something tasty and hot on my plate times. Princes Mackerel Sizzle with rice!
- 1 Princes Mackerel Sizzle Tomato and Smokey Chilli
- 1 microwave rice golden vegetable
- 50g spinach
- 1 wedge Lime , to garnish
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
If you don’t have a microwave cook the rice in a saucepan with 2-3tbsp water for 2-3 minutes, stirring often.
- Sizzle the mackerel and marinade over a medium heat for 1½ minutes each side, spooning the marinade over the fish.
- At the same time, microwave the rice according to pack instructions, and cook the spinach in a tiny amount of boiling water for 2-3 minutes, until the leaves wilt.
- Put the rice onto a serving plate and arrange the mackerel on top, spooning over the marinade. Drain the spinach well, and serve, garnished with a wedge of lime.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Princes.