You might like
You are in:
- Lazy Cham
Back Lazy Cham
This mocktail is a lovely non-alcoholic alternative to a glass of Champagne - perfect for parties! So if you are designated driver, or perhaps have a baby on board, this is the perfect tee-total-tipple for you.
- 1 tsp agave syrup, as an alternative, use honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 splash Belvoir Elderflower Pressé
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Stir the agave syrup and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker or small jug with a little splash of the elderflower pressé.
- Once mixed simply strain into a champagne glass. Top up with elderflower pressé, if you like.
- Garnish by taking a strip of lemon peel removed with a potato peeler
Want to change the way you drink? Get the free app from Drinkaware; track your alcohol consumption and spend over time, calculate units and calories and set goals to help you moderate your drinking in 2017!