You might like
You are in:
- Layered Granola Breakfast Pot
Back Layered Granola Breakfast Pot
Layered Granola Breakfast Pot
This delicious breakfast dish is a great blend of dairy, grains and fruit to wake up your taste buds.
- 250g frozen summer fruits
- 250g Greek yoghurt
- 100g Superberry granola
- 1 small handful raspberries, to garnish
- 1 small handful blueberries, to garnish
- 2 tbsp honey
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Remove the frozen fruits from the freezer 10 minutes before starting, to allow them to thaw slightly, then blend.
- Pour 1/4 of the yoghurt into the bottom of each glass and then pour 1/4 of the blended fruits on top of the yoghurt, into each glass.
- Sprinkle 1/4 of the granola on top of the fruits and then repeat the layers one more time.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries, blueberries and drizzle with honey.