You might like
You are in:
- Lamb Koftas
Back Lamb Koftas
Serve these luscious lamb koftas with tomato salsa, tortilla wraps and a good dollop of tzatziki - yum!
- 1 tagine paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 500g minced lamb
- 1 handful fresh mint, chopped
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Pour the onion mixture into a large bowl, stir in the minced lamb, the mint and the tagine paste, then season to taste.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal pieces. Shape the meat around 6 metal skewers, pressing it tightly around each skewer in the shape of a sausage.
- Make sure your barbecue is hot then cook the koftas for 12-15 minutes, turning frequently until browned and cooked through and no pink meat remains.
- Serve in a wrap, on their own or with a dip.