You might like
You are in:
- Lamb Chops with Rosemary Beans
Back Lamb Chops with Rosemary Beans
Lamb Chops with Rosemary Beans
Put the spring back in your step with a delicious, energy-boosting meal. Try this recipe for a deliciously different way of serving lamb chops. Use cannellini or flageolet beans instead of haricot if you prefer.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 can chopped tomatoes, 400g
- 8 lamb chops
- 1 can haricot beans, 400g
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and add the chopped onion and diced carrots.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes over a gentle heat, until softened.
- Add the garlic and washed rosemary leaves and continue cooking for a further minute.
- Stir in the tomato purée, chopped tomatoes and 1⁄2 can of water and season to taste.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the carrots are tender and the mixture is thick.
- Meanwhile, heat up a large nonstick frying pan. Then add the lamb chops and fry until they are cooked through.
- Stir the haricot beans into the sauce and divide between serving bowls.
- Top with the chops and serve straight away.