You might like
You are in:
- Honey Bee Good
Back Honey Bee Good
Honey Bee Good
You'll be buzzing at how easy this mocktail is to make - and how delicious it tastes.
- 100ml Belvoir Elderflower Pressé
- 7ml honey, mixed with 7ml hot water
- 25ml lemon juice
- 25ml pineapple juice
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Shake the Honey syrup, lemon juice and pineapple juice together and pour into the glass.
- Top up with the Elderflower Pressé.
- Garnish: Skewer with Honeycomb, Lemon wheel, Icing sugar.
Want to change the way you drink? Get the free app from Drinkaware; track your alcohol consumption and spend over time, calculate units and calories and set goals to help you moderate your drinking in 2017!