You might like
You are in:
- Griddled Chicken with Avocado and Lime…
Back Griddled Chicken with Avocado and Lime…
Griddled Chicken with Avocado and Lime Salsa
A delicious choice for a light summer dinner, this recipe mixes creamy avocado with sharp lime and a touch of chilli to give griddled chicken breast an exciting twist.
- 1 Avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 Red onion
- 1 Red chilli
- 2 tbsp Coriander
- 1 Tomato
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Lime, juice only
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Dice flesh of 1 peeled avocado, mix with 1 red onion, 1 red chilli, 2 tbsp coriander and 1 tomato, all finely chopped. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, juice of 1 lime and season.
- Bat out 2 chicken breasts with a rolling pin between two sheets of cling film to flatten, then rub with 1 crushed garlic clove and 1 tbsp olive oil. Griddle until cooked through.
- Serve with the salsa and sweet-potato wedges.