You might like
You are in:
- Fish Tacos
Back Fish Tacos
it’s the simplest dishes that deserve the culinary spotlight. This easy fish
taco recipe certainly fits the bill – a traditional Mexican dish that will take
your family’s taste buds straight to North America.
- 2 Birds Eye Cod Fillets in Batter
- 2 Soft Taco Shells
- 1 bunch Rocket Salad
- 1 tbsp Salsa
- 1 tbsp Low Fat Plain Yoghurt
- ½ Lime, JUICE
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- First of all, put the fish fillets in your oven and bake by following the instructions on the pack.
- When the fillets are almost ready, heat the tacos as per the pack instructions.
- Prepare the rocket by tossing it with the lime juice in a glass bowl, adding a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Now it’s time to assemble the tacos.
- Cover the tacos with the rocket, cut each fillet into 3 pieces with diagonal cuts and place over the rocket, then top with the salsa and yoghurt.
- There you have it! What could be easier or tastier?