You might like
You are in:
- Firecracker Lamb
Back Firecracker Lamb
The use of chilli brings a spicy hit of extra flavour to this delicious and easy to cook lamb cut
Use the chilli butter on lamb chops or beef
- 2 Boneless Lamb Leg Steaks
- 1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
- 1½ teaspoon Dried Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Dried Mixed Herbs
- 50g Butter, softened
- 1 tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- To prepare the chilli butter: in a small bowl, mix together the butter, ½ teaspoon chilli flakes and parsley. Mould the butter into a sausage shape, wrap in cling film or foil and refrigerate until required.
- Brush the steaks with oil on both sides. Mix together the dried chillies and mixed herbs, sprinkle over the steaks.
- Cook on a prepared BBQ or under a preheated moderate grill for 6–8 mins on each side.
- Top with a disc or two of the chilli butter and serve with warm crushed new potatoes and tomato and cucumber salad.