You might like
You are in:
- Feta and Pomegranate Salad
Back Feta and Pomegranate Salad
Feta and Pomegranate Salad
The flavours of salty feta, bitter leaves and slightly sour pomegranate combine brilliantly to give a zing to this summery salad. It’s quick and easy to make and goes perfectly with smoky barbecue flavours.
- 4 tbsp feta cheese
- 4 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 small handful pine nuts
- 1 large handful bistro salad
- 1 drizzle oil
- 1 sprinkle herbs
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Make a bed of salad leaves and crumble the feta cheese over them.
- Cut the pomegranate in half and squeeze the seeds out over the salad, tossing them into the salad leaves.
- Crumble the feta cheese over the salad.
- Lightly toast the pine nuts and sprinkle over the salad.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle with herbs.