- Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Easy Chicken Enchiladas
A full flavoured dish
that will bring lots of smiles. These chicken enchiladas are the ideal meal for
any day of the week, whether you want to rustle up a quick dish for family
dinner or enjoy something a little homemade and scrumptious for lunch. Simply pop
it in the oven and voila, a delicious Mexican chicken enchiladas recipe made
- 1 pack Birds Eye 2 Original Chicken Chargrills
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 200g Frozen Diced Onion
- 200g Mixed Frozen Peppers
- 400g Tomato Passata Sauce
- 2 tsp Sour Cream
- 40g Mature Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 4 Tortilla Wraps
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the chicken chargrills into the oven for the recommended time found on the back of the packet.
- Place the onions, peppers in a saucepan until soft, then add the sour cream and cheese until the cheese melts.
- Stir in tomato sauce and water until evenly distributed, then slice the cooked chargrills and add to the mix.
- Season to taste with a little salt, and as much black pepper as you like!
- Split the filling evenly between the wraps and place in a dish topped with more tomato sauce and cheese (any left over filling will keep in the fridge for a couple of days)
- Place back into the oven for 15 mins, to melt the gooey golden cheese. Then you’re ready to serve.