You might like
You are in:
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes
Back Easter Bunny Cupcakes
Easter Bunny Cupcakes
This is one cute recipe for the fluffiest Easter ever! Whip these up for a buttery treat that will hop right off your table.
Makes 12 cupcakes
- 12 cupcake cases
- 275g Stork with Butter, 150g for cupcakes, 125g for frosting
- 110 caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 vanilla extract, 1 tsp for cupcakes, 1 tsp for frosting
- 150g self-raising flour
- 50 white chocolate, grated
- 350g icing sugar
- 12 white marshmallows
- 1 pink writing icing
- 25 melted dark chocolate
- 1 ball sprinkles
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
You'll need 2 tsp of cooled boiled water for this recipe.
- Line a cupcake pan with pink paper liners and preheat the oven to 160c (fan)/180c/Gas Mark 4.
- Place all the cupcake ingredients in a large bowl and beat together until the cake mixture is even and well combined.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden and springy to the touch. Transfer the cupcakes to a wire rack and allow to cool fully.
- Beat together the Stork with Butter, icing sugar and vanilla to make the frosting. Beat in the cooled boiled water to form a smooth spreadable consistency.
- Cover the tops of the cupcakes with frosting, spreading with a palette knife.
- With scissors or a knife cut a white marshmallow in half to form the ears. Add pink writing icing to the centres of each, and add to the top of the cupcake.
- Draw the bunny’s eyes with the melted chocolate using the toothpick.
- Pipe the bunny’s mouth with the melted chocolate and add a pink ball sprinkle for the nose.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Stork.