You might like
You are in:
- Crunchy Oat and Marshmallow Mega Feast
Back Crunchy Oat and Marshmallow Mega Feast
Crunchy Oat and Marshmallow Mega Feast
Make more of your Hobnobs by filling them with marshmallows and dipping in chocolate.
Makes 2 mega feasts
- 4 McVitie’s Gluten Free Original Hobnobs Biscuits
- 4 marshmallows
- 50g gluten free chocolate
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Take two McVitie’s Gluten Free Original Hobnobs Biscuits and put onto a grill pan. Cut the marshmallows in half to make thinner rounds. Arrange 4 pieces of marshmallow onto each of the two biscuits.
- Warm under a grill until just melting. Quickly top with the remaining two biscuits. Lightly squash together and run a knife around the edge to smooth the marshmallow. Set aside and leave to cool completely.
- Put the chocolate into a small heatproof bowl and set over a small pan of simmering water, warm gently over a low heat until melted. Dip the biscuits into the chocolate and spread the chocolate over to coat half of the biscuit. Put onto baking parchment and leave until chocolate has set.
This recipe has been kindly provided by McVitie's