You might like
You are in:
- Crispy Prosciutto Cups with Sausage and Sage Stuffing
Back Crispy Prosciutto Cups with Sausage and Sage Stuffing
Crispy Prosciutto Cups with Sausage and Sage Stuffing
Stuffing with a difference - succulent sausages wrapped in crispy prosciutto cups to create a Christmas taste sensation.
- 40g unsalted butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 150g sausages
- 75g breadcrumbs
- 10 leaves fresh sage
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Heat the oven to 200°C / gas mark 6 / 180°C fan
- In a frying pan melt the butter and add in the onions for 5 – 10 mins until soft.
- Remove from the heat and transfer into a bowl to cool
- Once cooled mix in the sausage meat, breadcrumbs and sage to the onions and season to taste
- Lightly line a muffin tin with oil and cover the base and sides with prosciutto to create the cups, making sure not to leave any gaps.
- Fill the prosciutto cups with the stuffing mix and top with a sage leaf.
- Brush with oil and then bake them in the oven for 20 mins until the prosciutto becomes crispy
- Serve and enjoy.